We understand some patients and families will require financial assistance in paying for health care. We can help:
- Assist in the completion of a public aid application (MANG) for inpatients
- Connect outpatient families with All Kids, health insurance for Illinois children that covers check-ups, medications, doctor visits and more.
- Refer eligible families to the Division of Specialized Care for Children
- Connect with various social service organizations, such as Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Initiate sliding scale arrangements and/or payment plans for deductibles, coinsurance and any other patient responsibility balances
- Offer financial assistance and charity care based on documented need
- Offer a discount to patients without insurance who meet certain criteria and provide help for uninsured patients facing a significant financial burden
To apply for the hospital's financial assistance program, families must cooperate in identifying, applying for and procuring all available payment resources.
For more information, call 1.877.924.8200, or visit the Admitting Department in the main hospital.
Find information on Health and Human Services Federal Poverty guidelines by visiting the Health and Human Services website that lists prior HHS poverty guidelines and federal register references.